It is not too late to sign up for The Lion's Den fall event in Birmingham, AL. It is just a few weeks away on October 27-28, 2016. You can sign up now at www.TheLionsDen.us
The 3rd annual event features 4 businesses presenting to hundreds of attendees and a Panel of Lions in a "Shark Tank" type experience with a twist. The Kingdom-Focused Panel will look for sharp business minds focused on producing financial, social, environmental & spiritual results in their chosen endeavors, known as the "Quadline".
The event will include:
- Main Event with Finalists, Panel, Live Voting
- Annual Keynote Luncheon
- Exhibitor Area with Local, Global Orgs
- Business-As-Mission (BAM) Overview
This year in Birmingham, there is also a New Professional Summit
- For professionals across the US & abroad wanting further interaction, collaboration, and opportunities with peers
- Industry-Specific Breakouts such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, and others
- Collaboration, Fellowship with Like-Minded Peers
- Presentations, Interviews, and Table Discussion
- Lunches and Dinner with Summit Attendees, TLD Panel & Finalists
Here is what some professionals have said about The Lion's Den.....
"I’d encourage anyone serious about the intersection of faith and business to attend"
Henry Kaestner, Sovereign’s Capital, Bandwidth.com
"An amazing event that gathers extremely passionate and successful business people to discover and invest in the next generation. The potential of these relationships is unbelieveable."
Bill Job, BAM owner, entrpreneur
"Provides a vital service to Christian men and women interested in spreading the gospel through business entrepreneurship by providing a stage for attractive business ideas to be shared. It is interesting, illuminating, and challenging."
Drayton Nabers, former CEO, Protective life
So do not waste another moment. Go to http://www.thelionsden.us/#main-event to sign up today!